MA is a flammable clear, colorless liquid. It is obtained during the production of MTBE and rubbers.
High-octane methanol additive (MA)
- HS Code: 38 11 90 0000 (in progress)
- RON 96, MON 82
- RVP = 74 KPa
- Density = 725 kg/m3
- Methanol = less than 0.1%
- Total sulphur = 100 ppm max
- Benzene = 0.01%
- It is used as an additive to gasoline (up to 55% by volume). The product can not be used directly as a vehicle fuel because of the high olefin content. MA can be used as a solvent.
- Togliatti Kauchuk, LLC (the plant located in Togliatti)