- Acrylic Acid
- Butyl Acrylate
- Glycols/ Ethylene Oxide
- Heavy Resin of Pyrolysis (HRP)
- C9 Fraction of liquid pyrolysis products (LPP)
- Tert-Butyl Methyl Ether (MTBE)
- Petrochemical Stillage Residue KON-92
- Flotation agents (oxal T-92, oxanol)
- Toluene-benzene fraction (Bentol)
- High-octane methanol additive (MA)
- AEC. Alcohol-ether concentrate
- FAH. Fraction of aromatic hydrocarbons
- Technical support service
- Customer feedback
Propylene is colorless gas produced by pyrolysis of petroleum products and propane dehydrogenation. It is used for production of polypropylene, propylene oxide, acrylonitrile, isopropyl and butyl alcohols, isopropylbenzene, glycerin and other organic products.
Propylene is colorless gas produced by pyrolysis of petroleum products and propane dehydrogenation.
|Product form||Colorless gas|
|Storage conditions||Storage conditions of propylene are similar to those of liquefied hydrocarbon gases in accordance with the regulations on structures and safety of the pressure vessels and safety rules in gas facilities.|
|Shelf life||Shelf life is unlimited|
|Transportation||Liquefied propylene is transported by pipeline and in rail tank cars designed for liquefied gases.|
- Production of polypropylene, propylene oxide, acrylic acid, acrylonitrile, additives and solvents.
- SIBUR-Kstovo LLC