- Acrylic Acid
- Butyl Acrylate
- Glycols/ Ethylene Oxide
- Heavy Resin of Pyrolysis (HRP)
- C9 Fraction of liquid pyrolysis products (LPP)
- Tert-Butyl Methyl Ether (MTBE)
- Petrochemical Stillage Residue KON-92
- Flotation agents (oxal T-92, oxanol)
- Toluene-benzene fraction (Bentol)
- High-octane methanol additive (MA)
- AEC. Alcohol-ether concentrate
- FAH. Fraction of aromatic hydrocarbons
- Technical support service
- Customer feedback
Flotation agents (oxal T-92, oxanol)
Transparent, nonsegregating oleaginous from colorless (oksanol) to yellow or light brown (oxal T-92) oily liquid with an aromatic odor. It is obtained during isoprene production.
Specification: (Technical Conditions 2452-015-48158319-2009):
||Transparent non-segregating fluid of yellow to brown color|
|Dimethyl-dioxane content, %,
no more than
|Dioxane alcohols content, %,
|Hydroxyl content, %,
|Acid value, mg KOH/g,
no more than
|Open flash point, °C,
|Setting point, °C,
no higher than
|Boiling point, °C,
||1,02 – 1,12|
|Solubility of one part
in 50 parts of water
|Water content, %||
- Flotation reagents are used for the flotation of non-ferrous metals, coal, raw minerals, as plasticizers (in manufacturing of film materials and rubber products), hydraulic liquids.
- HS code: 3824909709
- Togliatti Kauchuk, LLC (the plant located in Togliatti)
Certificate of quality, oxanol (110 Kb).
Certificate of quality, oxal T-92 (108 Kb).
Safety data sheet, oxanol (108 Kb).
Safety data sheet, oxal T-92 (108 Kb).