- Acrylic Acid
- Butyl Acrylate
- Glycols/ Ethylene Oxide
- Heavy Resin of Pyrolysis (HRP)
- C9 Fraction of liquid pyrolysis products (LPP)
- Tert-Butyl Methyl Ether (MTBE)
- Petrochemical Stillage Residue KON-92
- Flotation agents (oxal T-92, oxanol)
- Toluene-benzene fraction (Bentol)
- High-octane methanol additive (MA)
- AEC. Alcohol-ether concentrate
- FAH. Fraction of aromatic hydrocarbons
- Technical support service
- Customer feedback
Toluene-benzene fraction (Bentol)
It is a by-product of styrene production. It is a clear, colorless liquid with a faint odor.
- The product can be used as a solvent in paint and coatings industry, a component of motor fuels, and also for separation of benzene and toluene.
- Components of the product are registered under REACH
- RON = 115, MON 103
- RVP = 2.9 KPa
- Density = 870 kg/m3
- Total sulphur = less than 100 ppm
- Benzene = 20%
- HS Code is determined depending on the intended use
|Benzene for fuel||
|Benzene for other purposes||
|Toluene for fuel||
|Toluene for other purposes||
- SIBUR-Khimprom JSC (the plant is located in Perm)
Certificate of quality (184 Kb).
Safety data sheet (184 Kb).
Intertek analysis (184 Kb).