- Acrylic Acid
- Butyl Acrylate
- Glycols/ Ethylene Oxide
- Heavy Resin of Pyrolysis (HRP)
- C9 Fraction of liquid pyrolysis products (LPP)
- Tert-Butyl Methyl Ether (MTBE)
- Petrochemical Stillage Residue KON-92
- Flotation agents (oxal T-92, oxanol)
- Toluene-benzene fraction (Bentol)
- High-octane methanol additive (MA)
- AEC. Alcohol-ether concentrate
- FAH. Fraction of aromatic hydrocarbons
- Technical support service
- Customer feedback
AEC. Alcohol-ether concentrate
It is a by-product of butyl alcohol and 2-ethylhexanol production, a mixture of aliphatic alcohols, C4, C8 (up to 60%) containing impurities of ethers, aldehydes and other higher boiling components.
- Designed for use as a solvent, a multifunctional oxygenative additive for improvement of antiknock gasoline rating and enhancing the phase stability of gasoline-alcohol fuels, as well as for other purposes.
- about 50% + is a mixture of butyl and isobutyl alcohols. Other components are a mixture of esters and alcohols.
- Motor octane number method: about 71
- HS Code: 3811190000
- Sibur-Khimprom (the plant is located in Perm)
Certificate of quality (184 Kb).
Safety data sheet (184 Kb).
Intertek analysis (184 Kb).