- Acrylic Acid
- Butyl Acrylate
- Glycols/ Ethylene Oxide
- Heavy Resin of Pyrolysis (HRP)
- C9 Fraction of liquid pyrolysis products (LPP)
- Tert-Butyl Methyl Ether (MTBE)
- Petrochemical Stillage Residue KON-92
- Flotation agents (oxal T-92, oxanol)
- Toluene-benzene fraction (Bentol)
- High-octane methanol additive (MA)
- AEC. Alcohol-ether concentrate
- FAH. Fraction of aromatic hydrocarbons
- Technical support service
- Customer feedback
FAH. Fraction of aromatic hydrocarbons
FAH is a clear straw-colored fluid. It is a mixture of C6-C9 aromatic hydrocarbons with boiling temperatures in the range of 35-180 0C. It is produced by processing of liquid pyrolysis products, crude benzene and other byproducts of fuel and petrochemical refineries.
- It is used for the production of polymeric petroleum resins, aromatic and petroleum solvents, as a component of motor fuel.
- HS Code: 2707 50 9000 for processing
- HS Code: 2707 50 1000 for use as fuel
- Uralorgsintez JSC (the plant is located in Perm region)
Certificate of quality (113 Kb).
Inspectorate analysis (501 Kb).
SGS analysis (501 Kb).
Safety data sheet (501 Kb).