Moscow, 28 April 2015. SIBUR Holding has held its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders.
The Annual Meeting approved SIBUR Holding's 2014 Annual Report and annual financial statements.
The Company's shareholders resolved to pay dividends of RUB 17.3 bn, including the RUB 7.69 bn interim dividend for 1H 2014, which accounts for 25% of the adjusted IFRS net profit for 2014. The total dividend payout is RUB 7.95 per ordinary share. Excluding the interim dividend, the dividend payout is RUB 9.6 bn, or RUB 4.42 per share.
The shareholders also elected the new Board of Directors, which now includes:
- Leonid Mikhelson, Chairman of the Management Board of NOVATEK;
- Kirill Dmitriev, CEO of the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF) (Independent Director);
- Alexander Dyukov, CEO of Gazprom Neft;
- Dmitry Konov, Chairman of the Management Board of SIBUR Holding, CEO of SIBUR;
- Denis Nikienko, member of the Board of Directors of SIBUR Holding;
- Vladimir Razumov, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board and Executive Director of SIBUR;
- Kirill Shamalov, member of the Board of Directors of SIBUR Holding;
- Ilya Tafintsev, Strategic Projects Director of NOVATEK;
- Gennady Timchenko, member of the Board of Directors of SIBUR Holding, member of the Board of Directors of NOVATEK;
- Ruben Vardanyan, President of VARDANYAN, BROITMAN AND PARTNERS (Independent Director).
PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit was approved as the auditor of SIBUR Holding.
The shareholders elected new members of the Company's Audit Commission and authorised related-party transactions that may come up in the ordinary course of SIBUR Holding's business.